Let your Kreativity be Known
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterGamesLog in

Frost: An IAS

Go down 
+2
Kaywire
Dr34m3r
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

Frost: An IAS Empty
PostSubject: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:44 am

Welcome to the Frost Interactive Adventure Story.
Feel free to comment on my work, or leave your own idea as to what should happen, but please leave the storytelling to me.

Needles. Light gleamed off the sharp, metal syringes, as they creeped closer and closer, a light blue liquid contained within the capsule, and dripping from the syringe. As they hit the floor, they froze, creating tiny, sharp, living ice particles, impervious to heat, and able to re-create itself a million times over. That was the power of science. Jack was strapped to the table, his skin pressed hard against the cold, icy metal surface. He fought for control over his mind, as fear engulfed his being. Every heart beat brought a new wave of the realization of near certain death, every breath a bare tick in the countdown to his doom. His hands were shaking uncontrollably; his light pants the only protection from the cold. He was a man on death row it seemed, as the needles came within inches of his bare skin. Four needles were surrounding him; one above his heart, ready to plunge straight down. The second, at his right shoulder, the third his left shoulder. And the fourth, and final needle, an inch and a half from his head. Frozen sweat covered his brow, restricting his vision, and a clearly visible testament to the torturous conditions. Grunting, he forced out what seemed like his final moments worth of precious oxygen, to watch it particulate in front of him, barely an inch from his mouth. Like smoke, it coiled upwards, and dissipated, an amusement to most, but to Jack, it was barely an escape from the horror his life had become. The needles began to move once more, and Jack felt his skin grip itself to the table. He lifted his head slightly, until pain, panic and fear fought for control over his entire nervous system. His hair had become fastened to the steel, an unbearable sensation. Then, he felt the first needle, the one above his head plunge deep. He knew it missed his brain by possibly a few millimetres, and he felt an unnatural cold erase all other feeling. The second needle, the one above his heart followed almost directly after, but too late. The cold Jack felt surrounded his organs, and nerves, his veins, and insulted his skin from the inside. The second needle penetrated his skin, before the syringe shattered, and Jack watched as ice within himself coiled around the needle, and ripped it out, without a single drop of blood. The other two needles jabbed forward, but both shattered, as the ice began penetrating Jack’s skin. Cries and screams of pain were torn from his lips, as his was frozen over. He watched as the ice broke through his skin, and covered his body, yet he felt nothing. Jack’s limbs began to bulge, as fear tore through his body once more. The ice began encircling the shackles, and coiled around them, before ripping them in half. He came free of the table, and stood. He looked around, at his surroundings, doubled over in pain. He staggered, and leaned upon a metal pylon, his own lack of warmth transferring into the object, effortlessly. We watched as the ice curled around the pylon, before he absorbed it, naturally. “You made me this.” He said, watching the transformation and absorption with horror. “You made me..” He paused. “You… Made… Me…FROST!” He screamed.

Jack threw himself into the huge sheet metal wall. His huge, hulking frame dented the wall, as he painlessly charged forward once more. “Must escape!” He roared, unable to comprehend the terror of his situation. “It’s all a dream!” He screamed, slamming once again into the wall. Foreign pieces of ice shattered and collapsed off his body. Grunting, he recovered himself with ice, and slammed into the wall. No pain, just the constant slamming sensation, filled with an insane rush of adrenaline. Screaming, Jack transformed his arms, as his fingers grew into huge, pointed, icy projectiles. Instinct pulsed through him, as he fired, tearing the wall to shreds with the cold spires. He roared, as he realised what he had become. A monstrosity that could create or recreate itself whenever and wherever it wanted. A powerful tool for good, or for evil. Cold sweat slowly crawled down his forehead, freezing as it dropped. His rage swelled up inside, and, on impulse, he started increasing in size. His body became cruder and cruder, as ice piled on him, creating a huge deformity of a man. He looked around, breathing heavily. He could feel a solid block of… something throbbing on the inside, to a rhythmic pattern. It was his heart. Or rather, what it had become, for heart it was no more. It had become a silhouette of a heart, like the rest of his deformed, battered body. Jack dropped to the ground in agony, roaring at the top of his lungs, as the structures around him shook. He felt a strand of ice clutch at his brain, from the outside. His brain was the only unaffected part of his body. But, this new pain was unbearable. Groaning, he created ice barriers around his head. The icy strand backed off, realising it had lost. Then he realised her had become something he couldn’t control fully. He could master, but not control.

Jack slowed and eased his breathing, calming himself. Gradually, his size decreased. It took several minutes for Jack to return to his human shape and form once more. The thin layer of indestructible ice glimmered in the light, creating a beautiful spectrum of colours within him. He stood awestruck for several moments, not showing it physically, but awestruck in his mind. He chuckled, his voice deep, and attractive. He looked at himself, focusing not on the light. He was the epitome of attractive. Built and handsome, with blonde, almost white hair, that he had inherited from the injection. “They made me disgusting.” He said. “A monster, able to become the most attractive man alive.” He shook his head. “Bastards!” He roared, his voice suddenly hoarse, and rough.

Ducking, Jack walked into a huge, open roofed room. Several men stood at the other side of it, seemingly unaware. “Boys!” He barked, and the men turned, guns at the ready. Small tips of fire protruded the main barrel, and the red, laser pointers were all aimed at Jack’s head. “Fire away. Kill me now.” The men just stood, as the snow lazily drifted into the room, blissfully unaware of the hostility of the situation. One of the men shrugged, and fired. A huge fireball spun through the air, and barely a second later slammed into Jack. He threw himself backwards onto the ground, as the fire engulfed him. Landing sprawled on his back, he smiled. The men lowered their guns. Jack focused on the fire, realising it created a powerful sensation. Jack enjoyed it, relaxed in it. As it dissipated, he stopped smiling, a small craving replacing the emptiness. The soft, delicate snow crunched under the soldier’s feet. One of the men stopped to stare at Jack. “What is he?” He asked, noticing no flame damage, or burn marks. “I dunn…” A small, glimmering projectile split the man’s forehead in two. The tiny missile kept going, before breaking in mid-air. “Holy shit!” Another one of the men dived to the ground, covering his head with his gun. The two other men held their ground, guns aimed at Jack. The ground shook beneath them, as Jack clutched at the snow. “What the hell?” A man screamed, as huge pylons of ice smashed through the ground. The man on the ground became immediately impaled, as his ground exploded. The ice spiralled up through the flames, absorbing it’s warmth. Jack realised that’s the feeling he enjoyed. Warmth, a foreign object to his icy exoskeleton, but enjoyable, none-the-less. Jack laughed, as he watched the men get torn to pieces. The snow repute din a massive flurry of motion, as Jack closed his eyes, and let it all happen.

One of the men cowered up against a cold pylon, shaking; a mixture of shuddering in fear and shivering. Jack walked over to him, snow slowly running off his body. The man slouched back against the ice, as it clung to his body. Jack approached him, unsure as to his fate. Jack hung his head on an angle, inspecting the man. "You look.. strong?" He thought, saying it out loud. The man just stood, shaking. He gulped, as Jack placed a cold hand under his chin, and turned the man's head, forcefully. Ice began to claim the man's goatee. The man just shook, not moving otherwise, expecting for when Jack turned his head. Eventually, Jack smiled. "Good..." He slurred, his breath condensing in between their two faces. The man swallowed. Jack's grip tightened. "Don't." He hissed. The soldier nodded, weakly. "STOP!" Jack roared. "I warned you. And you STILL pissed me off." Jack shrugged. "A good excuse, don't you think?" Jack sneered, as he placed his other hand on the man's chest, above his heart. The man just kept shivering. "You want a REAL reason to shiver?" Jack asked, pitifully. "Give it too me!" The man spat back. Several drops of saliva landed on Jack's face. Grabbing the man by the head, Jack raised him several feet, extending his arm. "Really?" Jack asked, anger overcoming his demeanor. "Do your worst!!!" The man screamed, spitting once again. The saliva froze on his arm, as Jack fired the small projectiles back at the man, hitting his arm and chest, leaving large welts. "Don't try that!" Jack spat back. The man flinched. "Scared, huh?" Jack taunted, half-smiling, in a cruel manner. Slowly, spikes of ice began protruding Jack's hands. The man looked down. "No! Don't do it!" The man pleaded, sweat forming on his brow. "Too late. Shield your mind." Jack muttered. "Or, don't!"

The man screamed for mercy, as the spikes pressed hard into his body, one piercing the welt his saliva had given him. Jack maintained his cool, as the man struggled. "I have you." Jack said, bluntly. "There is no escape for you!" The man went silent for a moment, before Jack renewed his attack. Ice became slithering over the man, covering him completely. The cold filled the man's nervous system, along with pain, as they fought for control. For one moment, his could be totally entombed in cold, and overcome by pain, simultaneously. He could barely move, apart from scream, and try clawing at Jack's arm, to no avail. "Cease!" Jack ordered. Fear overwhelmed the man's eyes. "Or what?" Jack shrugged. "Or die slower!" The ice from Jack's hand began falling apart, becoming thin tendrils of devastation. They slithered over his body, and sunk into his pores, emerging beneath, searching his body. Some began trailing their way to the man's head, other to his heart. The first tendrils started prodding at his heart. The man screamed in agony. "Silence!" Jack's hand slithered up the man's throat, before reaching his mouth. "Forever!" Jack's icy hands began liquidizing, still retaining it's ice qualities. Splitting his lips, the liquid froze, forming a stitch pattern across the man's mouth, before re-liquefying. The ice covered his mouth, and refroze, solidifying and reinforcing itself. "Sound, cannot travel through ice like THIS!" The man tried to scream. He felt his vocal chords pushing themselves to their limit, but nothing came out. The air stayed in his mouth. He started panicking. "Breath through your nose, fool."

The man just hung, in midair, pain racking his body. His fingers were curled into fists, and veins popped out his skin, but other than that, looked dead, like a frozen memorial, as ice began glazing over his skin. The covering prevented all unnecessary air from reaching his body; only just enough to survive. There was very little external pain. The tendrils reached his brain, and began prodding, as with his heart. Severe agony overcame the lone soldier. His entire body burned, like a fire had been ignited in his stomach, and spread everywhere else, yet the cold underlay that. The man's agony ignited the freezing tendrils within the man's body. Blood vessels began exploding, due to an overload of oxygen, from the man's screaming. The man's heart started failing, as a tendril pierced it, by accident. Jack watched the man grow cold from inside, completely. His insides began freezing. "Stop." Jack said, and the ice ceased it's activity. His mouth was released. The tendrils retreated. His body was released, quickly, as Jack lowered him to the ground. The limp, living body crunched onto the snow, lightly. "You'll live." Jack turned to face the open doorway. He could hear the soft crunching of snow beneath heavy military boots.

Sneering, Jack watched them enter the room. Their guns immediately opened fire, violently interrupting the eerie silence Jack was enjoying, in the living, breathing coffin that had become his body. Calmly, he held his solid monster of an arm up into the air, perpendicular to his body.

Question: Should Jack:
a: Run. (1)
b: Take the man as a hostage, and negotiate.
c: Stay, and fight.

Let the interaction begin.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:15 am

Um.... Kill Him !!!!

Ps : nice stuff did u rely write all that ?
Back to top Go down
https://kaywire.forumotion.net
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:24 am

Kaywire wrote:
Um.... Kill Him !!!!

Ps : nice stuff did u rely write all that ?

Yes, I really wrote that. Razz

Alright, one for 'Kill Him'
Back to top Go down
Sc4r3Cr0w
No one
No one
Sc4r3Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:16 am

Torture him, I want to see how cruel Jack can be.

By the way, whoever told you to write an IAS must be an attractive genius

(it's an inside joke)
Back to top Go down
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:18 am

Sc4r3Cr0w wrote:

(it's an inside joke)

Yes, he must be. Razz

Sweet.

One for torture, one for kill.
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:19 am

Sc4r3Cr0w wrote:

(it's an inside joke)

Il go make u an avatar
Back to top Go down
Penboy
Penboy

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:32 am

Awesome story, you really should enter a book contest through your school or something.

I'd say let the soldier live. You can then do stuff that involves him later on.

(eg. The solider trys to hunt Jack down 2 years later blah blah)

Nice n_n
Back to top Go down
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:33 am

Tally so far:

Two for live.
One for die.
Two for torture.
Back to top Go down
Spartan X-64
Spartan X-64

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:16 pm

Shouldn't it be:
?

And I pick Torture then leave him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:47 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Shouldn't it be:
?

And I pick Torture then leave him Twisted Evil

Its obvious what it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:05 am

Kaywire wrote:

Updated.
Back to top Go down
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
RebornWolf

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:06 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
Kaywire wrote:

Updated.

kill the bastard... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaywire.com
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:53 pm

RebornWolf wrote:

kill the bastard... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Do you mean stay and fight?
Back to top Go down
Sc4r3Cr0w
No one
No one
Sc4r3Cr0w

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:06 am

Run.

Jack's killed enough people, let's see how good he runs away.
Back to top Go down
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:21 am

Sc4r3Cr0w wrote:
Run.

Jack's killed enough people, let's see how good he runs away.

A'ight.

One for run.
Back to top Go down
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:38 am

*Bump*

Anyone else wanna contribute?
Back to top Go down
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
RebornWolf

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:43 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
Welcome to the Frost Interactive Adventure Story.
Feel free to comment on my work, or leave your own idea as to what should happen, but please leave the storytelling to me.

Needles. Light gleamed off the sharp, metal syringes, as they creeped closer and closer, a light blue liquid contained within the capsule, and dripping from the syringe. As they hit the floor, they froze, creating tiny, sharp, living ice particles, impervious to heat, and able to re-create itself a million times over. That was the power of science. Jack was strapped to the table, his skin pressed hard against the cold, icy metal surface. He fought for control over his mind, as fear engulfed his being. Every heart beat brought a new wave of the realization of near certain death, every breath a bare tick in the countdown to his doom. His hands were shaking uncontrollably; his light pants the only protection from the cold. He was a man on death row it seemed, as the needles came within inches of his bare skin. Four needles were surrounding him; one above his heart, ready to plunge straight down. The second, at his right shoulder, the third his left shoulder. And the fourth, and final needle, an inch and a half from his head. Frozen sweat covered his brow, restricting his vision, and a clearly visible testament to the torturous conditions. Grunting, he forced out what seemed like his final moments worth of precious oxygen, to watch it particulate in front of him, barely an inch from his mouth. Like smoke, it coiled upwards, and dissipated, an amusement to most, but to Jack, it was barely an escape from the horror his life had become. The needles began to move once more, and Jack felt his skin grip itself to the table. He lifted his head slightly, until pain, panic and fear fought for control over his entire nervous system. His hair had become fastened to the steel, an unbearable sensation. Then, he felt the first needle, the one above his head plunge deep. He knew it missed his brain by possibly a few millimetres, and he felt an unnatural cold erase all other feeling. The second needle, the one above his heart followed almost directly after, but too late. The cold Jack felt surrounded his organs, and nerves, his veins, and insulted his skin from the inside. The second needle penetrated his skin, before the syringe shattered, and Jack watched as ice within himself coiled around the needle, and ripped it out, without a single drop of blood. The other two needles jabbed forward, but both shattered, as the ice began penetrating Jack’s skin. Cries and screams of pain were torn from his lips, as his was frozen over. He watched as the ice broke through his skin, and covered his body, yet he felt nothing. Jack’s limbs began to bulge, as fear tore through his body once more. The ice began encircling the shackles, and coiled around them, before ripping them in half. He came free of the table, and stood. He looked around, at his surroundings, doubled over in pain. He staggered, and leaned upon a metal pylon, his own lack of warmth transferring into the object, effortlessly. We watched as the ice curled around the pylon, before he absorbed it, naturally. “You made me this.” He said, watching the transformation and absorption with horror. “You made me..” He paused. “You… Made… Me…FROST!” He screamed.

Jack threw himself into the huge sheet metal wall. His huge, hulking frame dented the wall, as he painlessly charged forward once more. “Must escape!” He roared, unable to comprehend the terror of his situation. “It’s all a dream!” He screamed, slamming once again into the wall. Foreign pieces of ice shattered and collapsed off his body. Grunting, he recovered himself with ice, and slammed into the wall. No pain, just the constant slamming sensation, filled with an insane rush of adrenaline. Screaming, Jack transformed his arms, as his fingers grew into huge, pointed, icy projectiles. Instinct pulsed through him, as he fired, tearing the wall to shreds with the cold spires. He roared, as he realised what he had become. A monstrosity that could create or recreate itself whenever and wherever it wanted. A powerful tool for good, or for evil. Cold sweat slowly crawled down his forehead, freezing as it dropped. His rage swelled up inside, and, on impulse, he started increasing in size. His body became cruder and cruder, as ice piled on him, creating a huge deformity of a man. He looked around, breathing heavily. He could feel a solid block of… something throbbing on the inside, to a rhythmic pattern. It was his heart. Or rather, what it had become, for heart it was no more. It had become a silhouette of a heart, like the rest of his deformed, battered body. Jack dropped to the ground in agony, roaring at the top of his lungs, as the structures around him shook. He felt a strand of ice clutch at his brain, from the outside. His brain was the only unaffected part of his body. But, this new pain was unbearable. Groaning, he created ice barriers around his head. The icy strand backed off, realising it had lost. Then he realised her had become something he couldn’t control fully. He could master, but not control.

Jack slowed and eased his breathing, calming himself. Gradually, his size decreased. It took several minutes for Jack to return to his human shape and form once more. The thin layer of indestructible ice glimmered in the light, creating a beautiful spectrum of colours within him. He stood awestruck for several moments, not showing it physically, but awestruck in his mind. He chuckled, his voice deep, and attractive. He looked at himself, focusing not on the light. He was the epitome of attractive. Built and handsome, with blonde, almost white hair, that he had inherited from the injection. “They made me disgusting.” He said. “A monster, able to become the most attractive man alive.” He shook his head. “Bastards!” He roared, his voice suddenly hoarse, and rough.

Ducking, Jack walked into a huge, open roofed room. Several men stood at the other side of it, seemingly unaware. “Boys!” He barked, and the men turned, guns at the ready. Small tips of fire protruded the main barrel, and the red, laser pointers were all aimed at Jack’s head. “Fire away. Kill me now.” The men just stood, as the snow lazily drifted into the room, blissfully unaware of the hostility of the situation. One of the men shrugged, and fired. A huge fireball spun through the air, and barely a second later slammed into Jack. He threw himself backwards onto the ground, as the fire engulfed him. Landing sprawled on his back, he smiled. The men lowered their guns. Jack focused on the fire, realising it created a powerful sensation. Jack enjoyed it, relaxed in it. As it dissipated, he stopped smiling, a small craving replacing the emptiness. The soft, delicate snow crunched under the soldier’s feet. One of the men stopped to stare at Jack. “What is he?” He asked, noticing no flame damage, or burn marks. “I dunn…” A small, glimmering projectile split the man’s forehead in two. The tiny missile kept going, before breaking in mid-air. “Holy shit!” Another one of the men dived to the ground, covering his head with his gun. The two other men held their ground, guns aimed at Jack. The ground shook beneath them, as Jack clutched at the snow. “What the hell?” A man screamed, as huge pylons of ice smashed through the ground. The man on the ground became immediately impaled, as his ground exploded. The ice spiralled up through the flames, absorbing it’s warmth. Jack realised that’s the feeling he enjoyed. Warmth, a foreign object to his icy exoskeleton, but enjoyable, none-the-less. Jack laughed, as he watched the men get torn to pieces. The snow repute din a massive flurry of motion, as Jack closed his eyes, and let it all happen.

One of the men cowered up against a cold pylon, shaking; a mixture of shuddering in fear and shivering. Jack walked over to him, snow slowly running off his body. The man slouched back against the ice, as it clung to his body. Jack approached him, unsure as to his fate. Jack hung his head on an angle, inspecting the man. "You look.. strong?" He thought, saying it out loud. The man just stood, shaking. He gulped, as Jack placed a cold hand under his chin, and turned the man's head, forcefully. Ice began to claim the man's goatee. The man just shook, not moving otherwise, expecting for when Jack turned his head. Eventually, Jack smiled. "Good..." He slurred, his breath condensing in between their two faces. The man swallowed. Jack's grip tightened. "Don't." He hissed. The soldier nodded, weakly. "STOP!" Jack roared. "I warned you. And you STILL pissed me off." Jack shrugged. "A good excuse, don't you think?" Jack sneered, as he placed his other hand on the man's chest, above his heart. The man just kept shivering. "You want a REAL reason to shiver?" Jack asked, pitifully. "Give it too me!" The man spat back. Several drops of saliva landed on Jack's face. Grabbing the man by the head, Jack raised him several feet, extending his arm. "Really?" Jack asked, anger overcoming his demeanor. "Do your worst!!!" The man screamed, spitting once again. The saliva froze on his arm, as Jack fired the small projectiles back at the man, hitting his arm and chest, leaving large welts. "Don't try that!" Jack spat back. The man flinched. "Scared, huh?" Jack taunted, half-smiling, in a cruel manner. Slowly, spikes of ice began protruding Jack's hands. The man looked down. "No! Don't do it!" The man pleaded, sweat forming on his brow. "Too late. Shield your mind." Jack muttered. "Or, don't!"

The man screamed for mercy, as the spikes pressed hard into his body, one piercing the welt his saliva had given him. Jack maintained his cool, as the man struggled. "I have you." Jack said, bluntly. "There is no escape for you!" The man went silent for a moment, before Jack renewed his attack. Ice became slithering over the man, covering him completely. The cold filled the man's nervous system, along with pain, as they fought for control. For one moment, his could be totally entombed in cold, and overcome by pain, simultaneously. He could barely move, apart from scream, and try clawing at Jack's arm, to no avail. "Cease!" Jack ordered. Fear overwhelmed the man's eyes. "Or what?" Jack shrugged. "Or die slower!" The ice from Jack's hand began falling apart, becoming thin tendrils of devastation. They slithered over his body, and sunk into his pores, emerging beneath, searching his body. Some began trailing their way to the man's head, other to his heart. The first tendrils started prodding at his heart. The man screamed in agony. "Silence!" Jack's hand slithered up the man's throat, before reaching his mouth. "Forever!" Jack's icy hands began liquidizing, still retaining it's ice qualities. Splitting his lips, the liquid froze, forming a stitch pattern across the man's mouth, before re-liquefying. The ice covered his mouth, and refroze, solidifying and reinforcing itself. "Sound, cannot travel through ice like THIS!" The man tried to scream. He felt his vocal chords pushing themselves to their limit, but nothing came out. The air stayed in his mouth. He started panicking. "Breath through your nose, fool."

The man just hung, in midair, pain racking his body. His fingers were curled into fists, and veins popped out his skin, but other than that, looked dead, like a frozen memorial, as ice began glazing over his skin. The covering prevented all unnecessary air from reaching his body; only just enough to survive. There was very little external pain. The tendrils reached his brain, and began prodding, as with his heart. Severe agony overcame the lone soldier. His entire body burned, like a fire had been ignited in his stomach, and spread everywhere else, yet the cold underlay that. The man's agony ignited the freezing tendrils within the man's body. Blood vessels began exploding, due to an overload of oxygen, from the man's screaming. The man's heart started failing, as a tendril pierced it, by accident. Jack watched the man grow cold from inside, completely. His insides began freezing. "Stop." Jack said, and the ice ceased it's activity. His mouth was released. The tendrils retreated. His body was released, quickly, as Jack lowered him to the ground. The limp, living body crunched onto the snow, lightly. "You'll live." Jack turned to face the open doorway. He could hear the soft crunching of snow beneath heavy military boots.

Sneering, Jack watched them enter the room. Their guns immediately opened fire, violently interrupting the eerie silence Jack was enjoying, in the living, breathing coffin that had become his body. Calmly, he held his solid monster of an arm up into the air, perpendicular to his body.

Question: Should Jack:
a: Run. (1)
b: Take the man as a hostage, and negotiate.
c: Stay, and fight.

Let the interaction begin.

is jack a choice,,
as in jack off... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaywire.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost: An IAS   Frost: An IAS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frost: An IAS
Page 1 of 1