Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsGamesLog in

Share | 
 

 How do i become and Admin/Mod ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:05 am

Change of plan:

After 15 stars you first Police job starts :

Rank : Scout

Or you must do something Rely good for US.

Or make 200 posts and atract 10 memmbers... something of that sort.

ONLY TWO PROPPER MODS : Get picked every 3-5 month and when we get to 30 mods we take the worst one of the 30 mods out and replace him with a new mod.


Last edited by on Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
kenny
Flash Master
Flash Master


Posts : 100
Join date : 2007-11-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:59 am

I have made 20 pst want know
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:24 am

kenny wrote:
I have made 20 pst want know
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Lol Post more...

Kenny its not all about Posting its also to do with Contribuiting
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:45 am

How can I contribute?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:46 am

Krazy-ReX wrote:
How can I contribute?

Atract memmbers. Thats the most Important way we need now. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
kenny
Flash Master
Flash Master


Posts : 100
Join date : 2007-11-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:13 am

K got it man
its Sleep though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:29 am

kenny wrote:
K got it man
its Sleep though

Being a Moderator is a responcible Job.

And Im not having much fun programming either but the outcome of all this is fun because i rule the web with alec and the rest of dudes...so its neither boring and then fun or just being a high rank memmber
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:20 am

I think mods should be a little strict. I think like that because teachers have alot of fun doing that. So yeah more strictness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenny
Flash Master
Flash Master


Posts : 100
Join date : 2007-11-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:21 am

your write but i tell pple they don't join its pissing off lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:37 am

kenny wrote:
your write but i tell pple they don't join its pissing off lol


Krazy-Rex responce : We are vey Strict mate. We Terminated an Acount without warning for Posting Porn and Spamming So much on the forum in one day .


Kenny responce : Wathc them join right till the end and persuade them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:06 am

I have made one person join but I think he is dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:57 am

Krazy-ReX wrote:
I have made one person join but I think he is dead.

Its ok as long as you tried it still acount Very Happy

By the way Rex we will know if you make another acount to pretend thats another memmber by the IP adress.

NOT that im saying you will do it or did it. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:00 am

I know that. I have been in forums. But my little brother might join when he gets older lol! .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:33 am

Krazy-ReX wrote:
I know that. I have been in forums. But my little brother might join when he gets older lol! .

Very Happy cool.

Hey man maybe you can go to some forum and post about this site while i work on the new programm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:36 am

There is no forum I like accept here and NG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:39 am

Krazy-ReX wrote:
There is no forum I like accept here and NG.

I know but its not about liking the forum its how many memmber they have online.

If they have many as long as you just post on it a thread Everything is col.


www.google.com Search : Forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:41 am

I have got banned in every forum I go. accept NG and Kaywire. I hate to join another forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master-Cheif
Flash Master
Flash Master
avatar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:47 pm

can you make me a mod if i put an advertisement on you tube and myspace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:51 pm

Reply to Rex : Its alright il do the forum part Smile...Then what other way is there to atract memmbers ?

Reply o Master Cheif : Its not that easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:43 am

Hey MC, Its not easy to be a mod. And Kay did you know in NG mods have alot of fun. Its like they have a another forim full of fun. normal members cant get there. but MODS can. How awesome is that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:17 am

Krazy-ReX wrote:
Hey MC, Its not easy to be a mod. And Kay did you know in NG mods have alot of fun. Its like they have a another forim full of fun. normal members cant get there. but MODS can. How awesome is that.

Um..I dint quite understand that mod part in NG lol....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:24 am

Mods and Admins have alot of fun. There is a hidden forum for mods and admins in NG. Over there its full of pornography. How awesome is that. They have more fun then the normal members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:37 am

Krazy-ReX wrote:
Mods and Admins have alot of fun. There is a hidden forum for mods and admins in NG. Over there its full of pornography. How awesome is that. They have more fun then the normal members.

Yea lol we will have a Lounge soon to.

We just need more memmbers for more mods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:56 am

That would be so awesome. Porn will be mods life. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:09 am

Not for this site right?

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:38 pm

Well I was talking about this site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:47 am

lol...

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:18 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
lol...

Meh...Sure porn for alll....MODS and ADMINS only Muhahaha im evil to normal memmbers.

Lol but the lounge will be only built when we have 100 memmbers or more.

We will have our own gallery and video portal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:33 pm

We have 49 members I think and most of them are dead or gets online less. I think when we make the redesigh of kaywire we have to remake the forum too. because most of the forums topics are getting of topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:59 pm

We can always move the topics...

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:50 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
We can always move the topics...

I did not understand. Can you make the definition long?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:41 am

Krazy-ReX wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
We can always move the topics...

I did not understand. Can you make the definition long?

When you are a mod . You can move the topics anywhere you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:37 am

Yeah, so, for example, we can move this topic into a different forum topic...

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:14 pm

hey Kay ... wondering if i can use my NG account to invite new people to kaywire.com... Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: my butt itches like santa on prozac..   Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:23 am

Kaywire wrote:
Change of plan:

After 15 stars you first Police job starts :

Rank : Scout

Or you must do something Rely good for US.

Or make 200 posts and atract 10 memmbers... something of that sort.

dude..i got like 10 people waiting to join..by dec.1 2007...waiting for your reply...p.s how do i put up stuff on ur site like banners , ads ,and games..
i cant do that yet cuz im not mod ...darn it..oh well..cya in the flipside dude... jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:15 am

RebornWolF wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Change of plan:

After 15 stars you first Police job starts :

Rank : Scout

Or you must do something Rely good for US.

Or make 200 posts and atract 10 memmbers... something of that sort.

dude..i got like 10 people waiting to join..by dec.1 2007...waiting for your reply...p.s how do i put up stuff on ur site like banners , ads ,and games..
i cant do that yet cuz im not mod ...darn it..oh well..cya in the flipside dude... jocolor lol!

Well lets just hope they join and be active. Remmember only 2 mods get picked out every 3-6 month and when we get to 30 mods we will replace the worts one of the 30 with a new one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:17 am

Kaywire wrote:
RebornWolF wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Change of plan:

After 15 stars you first Police job starts :

Rank : Scout

Or you must do something Rely good for US.

Or make 200 posts and atract 10 memmbers... something of that sort.

dude..i got like 10 people waiting to join..by dec.1 2007...waiting for your reply...p.s how do i put up stuff on ur site like banners , ads ,and games..
i cant do that yet cuz im not mod ...darn it..oh well..cya in the flipside dude... jocolor lol!

Well lets just hope they join and be active. Remmember only 2 mods get picked out every 3-6 month and when we get to 30 mods we will replace the worts one of the 30 with a new one.

30 mods...isnt that too much management?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:20 am

RebornWolF wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
RebornWolF wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Change of plan:

After 15 stars you first Police job starts :

Rank : Scout

Or you must do something Rely good for US.

Or make 200 posts and atract 10 memmbers... something of that sort.

dude..i got like 10 people waiting to join..by dec.1 2007...waiting for your reply...p.s how do i put up stuff on ur site like banners , ads ,and games..
i cant do that yet cuz im not mod ...darn it..oh well..cya in the flipside dude... jocolor lol!

Well lets just hope they join and be active. Remmember only 2 mods get picked out every 3-6 month and when we get to 30 mods we will replace the worts one of the 30 with a new one.

30 mods...isnt that too much management?

30 mods against 100,000 memmbers in the future i think is fare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:23 am

Kaywire wrote:
RebornWolF wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
RebornWolF wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Change of plan:

After 15 stars you first Police job starts :

Rank : Scout

Or you must do something Rely good for US.

Or make 200 posts and atract 10 memmbers... something of that sort.

dude..i got like 10 people waiting to join..by dec.1 2007...waiting for your reply...p.s how do i put up stuff on ur site like banners , ads ,and games..
i cant do that yet cuz im not mod ...darn it..oh well..cya in the flipside dude... jocolor lol!

Well lets just hope they join and be active. Remmember only 2 mods get picked out every 3-6 month and when we get to 30 mods we will replace the worts one of the 30 with a new one.

30 mods...isnt that too much management?

30 mods against 100,000 memmbers in the future i think is fare.

yes.. but ... NG has a lot of members and there is only like 10 mods and 4 admins there
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:39 pm

They are really active mods and admins, Plus it is a huge site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ronak
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2007-11-25
Age : 24
Location : dubai

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:10 am

i agree the mods at newground are much more active they have like no life but we have lifes so i think 30 is gd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:12 am

Draunia05 wrote:
They are really active mods and admins, Plus it is a huge site

how do you make your own rank? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
ronak
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2007-11-25
Age : 24
Location : dubai

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:18 am

im sorry about the double post but i just read through the topics and it says move the topic how about you make a folder for them like old topics so our posts dunt get delleted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:34 am

ronak wrote:
im sorry about the double post but i just read through the topics and it says move the topic how about you make a folder for them like old topics so our posts dunt get delleted

yeah dats a gd idea... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:06 am

That is a good idea, but the whole point of deleting it is to get rid of it or get rid of the spam people did.

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:22 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
That is a good idea, but the whole point of deleting it is to get rid of it or get rid of the spam people did.

yes exactly..dont delete my spams...lol lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:45 am

Sounds fair.

Also: FLASH MASTER!!! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:30 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
Sounds fair.

Also: FLASH MASTER!!! =D

lookie lookie i caught up..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How do i become and Admin/Mod ?   

Back to top Go down
 
How do i become and Admin/Mod ?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fantage Admin Question
» vPopulus
» Common names
» Tutorials - How to add multiple ranks Forumotion
» Admin fun et Úlite

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let your Kreativity be Known :: Moderators/Admins-
Jump to: