Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsGamesLog in

Share | 
 

 Alectric isnt admin anymore.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:38 am

He has only got over 60 and under 70 posts. He dint go online for almost 1 and a half month. he promised to help with ads and yet if i search google i can only find couple of people helping instead of alectrics name.

Alectric was suposed to help right from the start... And all he did was watch the forum. Alectric if u sometime do read this then :


: Sorry for taking your admin and mod powers away there is not much point in you being an admin/mod if u hardly ever go online. You can be a member tho...i mean your senior member ranked. If u do prove somehow that you are worthy of being mod...we will make u one...Or even admin if you prove your worthy of being one to.
Kamran Sankey. Merry Christmas and Happy New year santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:56 am

Can I take his place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:07 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Can I take his place?

prove yourslelf worthy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:23 pm

Kaywire wrote:

prove yourslelf worthy.

Lol how
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:26 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Kaywire wrote:

prove yourslelf worthy.

Lol how

Well we have animators... the only think you could do is advertise and to prove that you want to be admin atract atleast 30 ACTIV memmbers.

Please dont make ALT acounts because i know if u made them or not.

And they have to be activ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:40 pm

Kaywire wrote:
He has only got over 60 and under 70 posts. He dint go online for almost 1 and a half month. he promised to help with ads and yet if i search google i can only find couple of people helping instead of alectrics name.

Alectric was suposed to help right from the start... And all he did was watch the forum. Alectric if u sometime do read this then :


: Sorry for taking your admin and mod powers away there is not much point in you being an admin/mod if u hardly ever go online. You can be a member tho...i mean your senior member ranked. If u do prove somehow that you are worthy of being mod...we will make u one...Or even admin if you prove your worthy of being one to.
Kamran Sankey. Merry Christmas and Happy New year santa rendeer

Merry Christmas. Smile rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:06 pm

It's not christmas for me yet Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:19 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
It's not christmas for me yet Sad

Go cry somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:46 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:

Go cry somewhere else.

No
u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:18 am

Be nice....for now.

Its christmas Today !!! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:23 am

Kaywire wrote:
Be nice....for now.

Its christmas Today !!! santa

Next year I have to remember to leave the fireplace on during the night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:27 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Be nice....for now.

Its christmas Today !!! santa

Next year I have to remember to leave the fireplace on during the night

....Oh yes...the good old burn the house fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:38 am

Kaywire wrote:
7isUnlucky wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Be nice....for now.

Its christmas Today !!! santa

Next year I have to remember to leave the fireplace on during the night

....Oh yes...the good old burn the house fun.

Yea, fun it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:55 am

Kaywire wrote:

....Oh yes...the good old burn the house fun.

I mean for santa

And maybe I could put in a snare too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:33 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Kaywire wrote:

....Oh yes...the good old burn the house fun.

I mean for santa

And maybe I could put in a snare too


Did u have the " Talk " with your parents about the big guy yet ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:13 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Kaywire wrote:

....Oh yes...the good old burn the house fun.

I mean for santa

And maybe I could put in a snare too

You want to kill Santa. *cry*

Note: I'm kidding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:25 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Can I take his place?

Don't be an ass, then it can be decided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:59 am

Draunia05 wrote:
7isUnlucky wrote:
Can I take his place?

Don't be an ass, then it can be decided.

D has a point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:24 am

Kaywire wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
7isUnlucky wrote:
Can I take his place?

Don't be an ass, then it can be decided.

D has a point.
WHICH "D" ...draunia or dr3am3r? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:55 am

RebornWolf wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
7isUnlucky wrote:
Can I take his place?

Don't be an ass, then it can be decided.

D has a point.
WHICH "D" ...draunia or dr3am3r? confused

Draunia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:38 pm

Draunia05 wrote:

Don't be an ass, then it can be decided.

lol me an ass?

ive seen how you act towards kaywire hypocrite XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:02 am

yeah i also know how you SPAM the shit out of my msn -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:24 am

Draunia05 wrote:
yeah i also know how you SPAM the shit out of my msn -.-

No don't what the fuck are you talking about

you're not even on my contacts list

--Liar--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:37 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
yeah i also know how you SPAM the shit out of my msn -.-

No don't what the fuck are you talking about

you're not even on my contacts list

Guys, flaming over PM would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:56 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
7isUnlucky wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
yeah i also know how you SPAM the shit out of my msn -.-

No don't what the fuck are you talking about

you're not even on my contacts list

Guys, flaming over PM would be appreciated.

Dale is Admin again XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:39 am

Um dude why the fuck did you edit my post i was telling the truth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:46 pm

there was a time long ago then i would unexpectedly recieve unwanted IM's which were SPAM from an unweary 7isUnlucky. since then you have grown up (a bit) and have changed your ways. god bless the block button Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:22 am

Ah bugger

And I'm no longer 7isunlucky im sammich
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:11 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Ah bugger

And I'm no longer 7isunlucky im sammich
is sammich 1 word?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:24 am

RebornWolf wrote:

is sammich 1 word?

Um yes I believe so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:17 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Ah bugger

And I'm no longer 7isunlucky im sammich

Grammar. It's probably the biggest necessity on this site.

Needs to be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:04 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:

Grammar. It's probably the biggest necessity on this site.

Needs to be dealt with.

wut bad gramer lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:34 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

Grammar. It's probably the biggest necessity on this site.

Needs to be dealt with.

wut bad gramer lol

That was so funny I forgot to laugh.

I'm not joking, most users NEED grammar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:40 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:

That was so funny I forgot to laugh.

I'm not joking, most users NEED grammar.

On my keyboard the period key is broken LOL

-- Warned --
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:24 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

That was so funny I forgot to laugh.

I'm not joking, most users NEED grammar.

On my keyboard the period key is broken LOL

-- Warned --

ive got good grammar..
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Alectric isnt admin anymore.   

Back to top Go down
 
Alectric isnt admin anymore.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !
» Hey Dudes, I can't take it anymore!
» Fantage Admin Question
» vPopulus
» Does anyone know why the "Pupil" system isnt working

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let your Kreativity be Known :: General-
Jump to: