Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsGamesLog in

Share
 

 Im going to MOD this place ; D

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
7isUnlucky

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 23
Location : Urbana, IL

Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going to MOD this place ; D   Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:04 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:

What about hay? Neutral

That's so funny I forgot to laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 26
Location : Australia, My House.

Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going to MOD this place ; D   Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:23 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

What about hay? Neutral

That's so funny I forgot to laugh.

Why, thank you. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
7isUnlucky

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 23
Location : Urbana, IL

Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going to MOD this place ; D   Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:05 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:

Why, thank you. =D

Make some other (not) funny jokes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 26
Location : Australia, My House.

Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going to MOD this place ; D   Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:48 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

Why, thank you. =D

Make some other (not) funny jokes

Like this:

What's long and hard?

Your cock, but I misspelled small.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
7isUnlucky

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 23
Location : Urbana, IL

Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going to MOD this place ; D   Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:01 am

Dr34m3r wrote:

Like this:

What's long and hard?

Your cock, but I misspelled small.

That is so fucking retarded and racist.

But here's one:

What's brown and sticky?

A stick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going to MOD this place ; D   Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:12 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

Like this:

What's long and hard?

Your cock, but I misspelled small.

That is so fucking retarded and racist.

But here's one:

What's brown and sticky?

A stick.


Why dint the chiken cross the road ?

Cause Iraq was up ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
7isUnlucky

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 23
Location : Urbana, IL

Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going to MOD this place ; D   Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:22 pm

Kaywire wrote:


Why dint the chiken cross the road ?

Cause Iraq was up ahead.

Whats white and red and blue all over?

A candy cane holding it's breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silentsouless
Senior Member
Senior Member
silentsouless

Posts : 63
Join date : 2007-12-13

Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going to MOD this place ; D   Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:10 pm

JoxskornerStudios01 wrote:
Hey Guys!!! gues what Im going to MOD this place. infact, I have known kaywire before this site existed and already am a MOD on several forums.



lol!
Yet you have 14 posts. *cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going to MOD this place ; D   Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:26 pm

silentsouless wrote:
JoxskornerStudios01 wrote:
Hey Guys!!! gues what Im going to MOD this place. infact, I have known kaywire before this site existed and already am a MOD on several forums.



lol!
Yet you have 14 posts. *cough*

Lol he aint gna mod this place unless he proves worthy ( new year )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 26
Location : Australia, My House.

Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going to MOD this place ; D   Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:19 pm

Kaywire wrote:
silentsouless wrote:
JoxskornerStudios01 wrote:
Hey Guys!!! gues what Im going to MOD this place. infact, I have known kaywire before this site existed and already am a MOD on several forums.



lol!
Yet you have 14 posts. *cough*

Lol he aint gna mod this place unless he proves worthy ( new year )

I herd about Krazy-Rex.

Permanently, you say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
RebornWolf

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going to MOD this place ; D   Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:11 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
silentsouless wrote:
JoxskornerStudios01 wrote:
Hey Guys!!! gues what Im going to MOD this place. infact, I have known kaywire before this site existed and already am a MOD on several forums.



lol!
Yet you have 14 posts. *cough*

Lol he aint gna mod this place unless he proves worthy ( new year )

I herd about Krazy-Rex.

Permanently, you say?
what a waste..
and i thought he was definetly going to be a mod..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Sponsored content




Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im going to MOD this place ; D   Im going to MOD this place ; D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Im going to MOD this place ; D
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hannibal Lecter's (1986-2007) DVDRip Collection

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let your Kreativity be Known :: General-
Jump to: