Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsGamesLog in

Share | 
 

 KAYWIRE DAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: KAYWIRE DAY   Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:36 pm

edited because of UBER GAYNESS...


Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:06 pm

How about tomorrow lol

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:20 pm

how about every friday

or maybe just once every year like on his birthday maybe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:55 am

that sounds reasonable. though i haven't been here long, he has done alot to this website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:59 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
How about tomorrow lol

yeah lol... lol!

honestly i think..this topic would be banned..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:28 am

what about Kaywire day on the anniversary of the site? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:32 am

Draunia05 wrote:
what about Kaywire day on the anniversary of the site? Very Happy

yes exactly...that would be a good idea... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:45 am

and on each aniversary we can have a competition relating to quickest pick drawn or best birthday cake design lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:47 am

Draunia05 wrote:
and on each aniversary we can have a competition relating to quickest pick drawn or best birthday cake design lol

that will be posted in competions forum though.. jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:47 pm

Kaywire, you can't ignore this topic forever lol
This is about Kaywire Day, why isn't Kaywire posting on this. Laughing Laughing lol!

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:08 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire, you can't ignore this topic forever lol
This is about Kaywire Day, why isn't Kaywire posting on this. Laughing Laughing lol!

Aw..dudes your making me go red...im always...but still.

You all rock and im sure you guys will all get your time on this place example :

Draunia = Pending for Animator
Many people pending for = mod and im sure they will be Smile

Aniversary will be celerbrate 2 month activation of this place which is in Exactly 29 days encounting. Ounce again Thanx dudes.Very Happy

You made my day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:11 pm

Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire, you can't ignore this topic forever lol
This is about Kaywire Day, why isn't Kaywire posting on this. Laughing Laughing lol!

Aw..dudes your making me go red...im always...but still.

You all rock and im sure you guys will all get your time on this place example :

Draunia = Pending for Animator
Many people pending for = mod and im sure they will be Smile

Aniversary will be celerbrate 2 month activation of this place which is in Exactly 29 days encounting. Ounce again Thanx dudes.Very Happy

You made my day

lol your welcome. Just wondering, who's pending for a mod.

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:14 pm

well im already a staff animator lol. i think i am also pending for admin i think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:44 pm

Draunia05 wrote:
well im already a staff animator lol. i think i am also pending for admin i think?

No, it is probably Mod, cause that is the next rank for you...

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:19 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
well im already a staff animator lol. i think i am also pending for admin i think?

No, it is probably Mod, cause that is the next rank for you...

Yup so draunia your going good with the task ive set you ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:34 am

haven't started yet, i've been really busy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:00 am

Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
well im already a staff animator lol. i think i am also pending for admin i think?

No, it is probably Mod, cause that is the next rank for you...

Yup so draunia your going good with the task ive set you ?

What type of task? Competition?

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:52 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
well im already a staff animator lol. i think i am also pending for admin i think?

No, it is probably Mod, cause that is the next rank for you...

Yup so draunia your going good with the task ive set you ?

What type of task? Competition?

Its a secret.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:55 am

Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
well im already a staff animator lol. i think i am also pending for admin i think?

No, it is probably Mod, cause that is the next rank for you...

Yup so draunia your going good with the task ive set you ?

What type of task? Competition?

Its a secret.

lol... lol!
theres a lot pending for mod in this site... tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:10 am

RebornWolf wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
well im already a staff animator lol. i think i am also pending for admin i think?

No, it is probably Mod, cause that is the next rank for you...

Yup so draunia your going good with the task ive set you ?

What type of task? Competition?

Its a secret.

lol... lol!
theres a lot pending for mod in this site... tongue

But only two will be chosen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:11 am

Kaywire wrote:
RebornWolf wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
well im already a staff animator lol. i think i am also pending for admin i think?

No, it is probably Mod, cause that is the next rank for you...

Yup so draunia your going good with the task ive set you ?

What type of task? Competition?

Its a secret.

lol... lol!
theres a lot pending for mod in this site... tongue

But only two will be chosen.

lol this topic has too much love in it... lol!
we need to put some twisted evil in it... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:29 am

RebornWolf wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
RebornWolf wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
well im already a staff animator lol. i think i am also pending for admin i think?

No, it is probably Mod, cause that is the next rank for you...

Yup so draunia your going good with the task ive set you ?

What type of task? Competition?

Its a secret.

lol... lol!
theres a lot pending for mod in this site... tongue

But only two will be chosen.

lol this topic has too much love in it... lol!
we need to put some twisted evil in it... Twisted Evil

you will die in 7 days
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:48 pm

Kaywire wrote:
RebornWolf wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
RebornWolf wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
well im already a staff animator lol. i think i am also pending for admin i think?

No, it is probably Mod, cause that is the next rank for you...

Yup so draunia your going good with the task ive set you ?

What type of task? Competition?

Its a secret.

lol... lol!
theres a lot pending for mod in this site... tongue

But only two will be chosen.

lol this topic has too much love in it... lol!
we need to put some twisted evil in it... Twisted Evil

you will die in 7 days

PLEASE NO!!! I din't get to do so many things!!! lol Laughing

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:19 am

Draunia05 wrote:
and on each aniversary we can have a competition relating to quickest pick drawn or best birthday cake design lol

Quick = Mostly crap.

We should have a Kaywire Day competition, when the top animations/drawings/tributes get special commendation, or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:27 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
and on each aniversary we can have a competition relating to quickest pick drawn or best birthday cake design lol

Quick = Mostly crap.

We should have a Kaywire Day competition, when the top animations/drawings/tributes get special commendation, or something.

We will do that when we have more memmbers for them to compete
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:47 am

Kaywire wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
and on each aniversary we can have a competition relating to quickest pick drawn or best birthday cake design lol

Quick = Mostly crap.

We should have a Kaywire Day competition, when the top animations/drawings/tributes get special commendation, or something.

We will do that when we have more memmbers for them to compete

Yea, true. But, we could pull off a mini-day.

When IS the anniversary, anyways?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:13 pm

Well, I think the site started up on November 1? So if that is correct then the one month aniverary already past. So next one would be January 1.

But is November 1 right? I think I joined on the 2.

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:40 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Well, I think the site started up on November 1? So if that is correct then the one month aniverary already past. So next one would be January 1.

But is November 1 right? I think I joined on the 2.

Lol no the aniversary for them first date would have been in 2 month. So there its on New year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:56 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Well, I think the site started up on November 1? So if that is correct then the one month aniverary already past. So next one would be January 1.

But is November 1 right? I think I joined on the 2.
lol u joined on a dead day..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:04 am

well since we only have few members we will host a comp on best drawing, i will host it and compete in it

it will be a poll and all pictures will be posted in the gallery Very Happy

there will be a week to vote.

any questions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:21 am

Draunia05 wrote:
well since we only have few members we will host a comp on best drawing, i will host it and compete in it

it will be a poll and all pictures will be posted in the gallery Very Happy

there will be a week to vote.

any questions?

sounds fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:53 pm

Draunia05 wrote:
well since we only have few members we will host a comp on best drawing, i will host it and compete in it

it will be a poll and all pictures will be posted in the gallery Very Happy

there will be a week to vote.

any questions?

Yes.

When?
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:37 am

Kaywire wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
well since we only have few members we will host a comp on best drawing, i will host it and compete in it

it will be a poll and all pictures will be posted in the gallery Very Happy

there will be a week to vote.

any questions?

sounds fun

one question..when does it start?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:22 pm

RebornWolf wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
well since we only have few members we will host a comp on best drawing, i will host it and compete in it

it will be a poll and all pictures will be posted in the gallery Very Happy

there will be a week to vote.

any questions?

sounds fun

one question..when does it start?

I dunno.

But it's past New Years.

And there's not two new mods, or the anniversary done yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:48 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
RebornWolf wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:
well since we only have few members we will host a comp on best drawing, i will host it and compete in it

it will be a poll and all pictures will be posted in the gallery Very Happy

there will be a week to vote.

any questions?

sounds fun

one question..when does it start?

I dunno.

But it's past New Years.

And there's not two new mods, or the anniversary done yet.

Mavisbeacon has struck again if any of you have noticed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: KAYWIRE DAY   

Back to top Go down
 
KAYWIRE DAY
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let your Kreativity be Known :: General-
Jump to: