Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsGamesLog in

Share | 
 

 Reseve front page music.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Reseve front page music.   Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:21 am

Sup people ?

Now you can even reserve your music to be put on the front page.

Rock/Rap/Techno/...all genres.

Updated every 1-2 weeks.

Only Youtube Url.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 26
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Reseve front page music.   Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:25 am

Kaywire wrote:
Sup people ?

Now you can even reserve your music to be put on the front page.

Rock/Rap/Techno/...all genres.

Updated every 1-2 weeks.

Only Youtube Url.

nice man..why is this place more like a forum than a portal for everyone like NG?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Reseve front page music.   Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:02 am

RebornWolF wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Sup people ?

Now you can even reserve your music to be put on the front page.

Rock/Rap/Techno/...all genres.

Updated every 1-2 weeks.

Only Youtube Url.

nice man..why is this place more like a forum than a portal for everyone like NG?

Its a Two in One .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 26
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Reseve front page music.   Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:12 am

Kaywire wrote:
RebornWolF wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Sup people ?

Now you can even reserve your music to be put on the front page.

Rock/Rap/Techno/...all genres.

Updated every 1-2 weeks.

Only Youtube Url.

nice man..why is this place more like a forum than a portal for everyone like NG?

Its a Two in One .

not yet it isnt..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reseve front page music.   Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:47 pm

i have music vids i put together on youtube, Draunia05 is my channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Reseve front page music.   Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:57 pm

Ok I'll check it out, my channel is SpartanX64. I am not the little kids or the blonde kid or the guy in the gray sweatshirt. Those are my friends and friend's little brothers.

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 26
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Reseve front page music.   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:45 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Ok I'll check it out, my channel is SpartanX64. I am not the little kids or the blonde kid or the guy in the gray sweatshirt. Those are my friends and friend's little brothers.

who are you in there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Reseve front page music.   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:03 pm

RebornWolf wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Ok I'll check it out, my channel is SpartanX64. I am not the little kids or the blonde kid or the guy in the gray sweatshirt. Those are my friends and friend's little brothers.

who are you in there?

Good question.

I tried to find that out myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 26
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Reseve front page music.   Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:55 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
RebornWolf wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Ok I'll check it out, my channel is SpartanX64. I am not the little kids or the blonde kid or the guy in the gray sweatshirt. Those are my friends and friend's little brothers.

who are you in there?

Good question.

I tried to find that out myself.

lol lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reseve front page music.   

Back to top Go down
 
Reseve front page music.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» DaBigfella's Collection Update Saturday 20th June 2011 page 6
» Music Appreciation Club Outfit
» Music . Which kind of music you like ?
» Metallica - turn the page
» just want to be on first page

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let your Kreativity be Known :: Live It Love It :: Music-
Jump to: