Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsGamesLog in

Share | 
 

 Anyone..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Anyone..   Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:06 am

Considering there animations down so in the future they could be posted in the PORTAL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:48 am

Do you mean that by future projects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:07 am

Krazy-ReX wrote:
Do you mean that by future projects.

Um...Like when the portal is fully functional and when the web is fully built

Will you submmit your own porjects here ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
kenny
Flash Master
Flash Master


Posts : 100
Join date : 2007-11-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:16 am

anything wicked Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:06 am

kenny wrote:
anything wicked Smile lol!

Kenny maybe you can do something in the future ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:51 am

I have written scripts on my future works so I dont have to find ideas when I learn flash.
-------------
Do you guys want to see the ideas. ( DO NOT COPY)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:16 am

Krazy-ReX wrote:
I have written scripts on my future works so I dont have to find ideas when I learn flash.
-------------
Do you guys want to see the ideas. ( DO NOT COPY)

Lol lets hear them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:35 am

Well my first animations will be

Stix Xtreme Vol 1,2,3
-------------------------
In this sticks will try to become cartoon caracters, game characters and celebrities. Its kind of a parody. I got this idea inspired by the awesome complication.

If I show those things in high quality my dad has to give me a wocam pen and tablet panel for real.

then I will do

The-butterfly
---------------
Its about a story of a butterfly and his memories. He looses his mother and father when he was a caterpilar and its just a nice story.Its a song.I need to find a song like that.

Lonely-Day
-------------
Its a song made to the song of SoaD.Its just about a guy who lost his everything even his girl friend.

S.U.G.A.R
------------
Its a song from SoaD. Its about people drinking too much cofee and eating too much sugar.

------------------------
If yu guys have some ideas tell it to me I might make it into flash or anybody who is a flash guy in this website might use it.
------------------------
Remember dont use my ideas. I have been writing these stories for years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:49 am

Krazy-ReX wrote:
Well my first animations will be

Stix Xtreme Vol 1,2,3
-------------------------
In this sticks will try to become cartoon caracters, game characters and celebrities. Its kind of a parody. I got this idea inspired by the awesome complication.

If I show those things in high quality my dad has to give me a wocam pen and tablet panel for real.

then I will do

The-butterfly
---------------
Its about a story of a butterfly and his memories. He looses his mother and father when he was a caterpilar and its just a nice story.Its a song.I need to find a song like that.

Lonely-Day
-------------
Its a song made to the song of SoaD.Its just about a guy who lost his everything even his girl friend.

S.U.G.A.R
------------
Its a song from SoaD. Its about people drinking too much cofee and eating too much sugar.

------------------------
If yu guys have some ideas tell it to me I might make it into flash or anybody who is a flash guy in this website might use it.
------------------------
Remember dont use my ideas. I have been writing these stories for years.

Cool dude Amazing ideas. The wocam Pen is very cool to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:54 am

Yeah wocam pen is awesome. I have been thinking of these ideas for years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:27 am

Krazy-ReX wrote:
Yeah wocam pen is awesome. I have been thinking of these ideas for years.

They are vey Complicated tho..

My wocam pen doesnt even work with a retarded registration number and online acount credit card number...Wtf ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:31 am

Buy another one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:57 am

lol yeah buy another one... Laughing

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:53 pm

When I buy wocam pen hope it does not end up like kaywires.Why do they do that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devilmac
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:53 am

Question scratch scratch Question
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:15 am

devilmacry wrote:
Question scratch scratch Question

Its to comlicated for your brain mate.

Il get anoda Wocam pen .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Master-Cheif
Flash Master
Flash Master
avatar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:49 am

Kaywire wrote:
devilmacry wrote:
Question scratch scratch Question

Its to comlicated for your brain mate.

Il get anoda Wocam pen .

wats a wocam pen PM me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devilmac
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:00 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:00 am

See like this topic. It has its own mod group here...

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Krazy-ReX
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 531
Join date : 2007-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Maldives Male\'

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:11 pm

how do you mean Spartan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:44 pm

Nevermind, the problem is fixed, but if you look at the forum outside of Flash Animations (thee one with the title Live Flash-Love Flash) and look at the topic, it should say Mods: Spartan X-64, Moderators.

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:05 am

darn it ...a triple post... : pale


Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: ...   Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:24 am

wat portal? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:52 am

this spamming is my first in this forum pls forgive this..i didnt know... Sad


Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:36 am

Don't Triple Post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:53 am

Draunia05 wrote:
Don't Triple Post

i told kaywire to delete that...lol lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:11 am

I have some anims. and a few games I can upload.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:01 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:
I have some anims. and a few games I can upload.
devil mac sure did spam..lol
you guys only took notice of me not him..
no FAIR!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:36 pm

RebornWolf wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
I have some anims. and a few games I can upload.
devil mac sure did spam..lol
you guys only took notice of me not him..
no FAIR!

? I don't really see how this ties in with the topic at hand..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:05 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
RebornWolf wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
I have some anims. and a few games I can upload.
devil mac sure did spam..lol
you guys only took notice of me not him..
no FAIR!

? I don't really see how this ties in with the topic at hand..

yeah well..
...i forgot this is not off topic..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:20 am

RebornWolf wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
RebornWolf wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
I have some anims. and a few games I can upload.
devil mac sure did spam..lol
you guys only took notice of me not him..
no FAIR!

? I don't really see how this ties in with the topic at hand..

yeah well..
...i forgot this is not off topic..

This is flash animations. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:50 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
RebornWolf wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
RebornWolf wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
I have some anims. and a few games I can upload.
devil mac sure did spam..lol
you guys only took notice of me not him..
no FAIR!

? I don't really see how this ties in with the topic at hand..

yeah well..
...i forgot this is not off topic..

This is flash animations. Razz
exactly dreamer my man...
and kaywire..we won the b-ball championship WooT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anyone..   

Back to top Go down
 
Anyone..
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let your Kreativity be Known :: Flash Animations.-
Jump to: