Let your Kreativity be Known
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterGamesLog in

Draunia05 is not animator anymore.

Go down 
+3
Draunia05
Dr34m3r
Kaywire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Empty
PostSubject: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:41 pm

I have appologised and im greatfull in how he has contributed. When he started of i rely thought that he might do some little animations for kaywire now and then. I know he had some problems and im not mentioning which they were, But ive notice he made about 3-4 animetions and projects menu`s,cartoons....etc and none of them were related to kaywire. So i guess he should be DQ`animator or maybe somewhere else. He dint like that i bugged him so i just took his admin and rank away BUT i left him as MOD...for now to see how he gets on.
Merry Christmas and Happy new year. New animator comming soon and New mod.

There might be a some chanse that Draunia might be admin again.
Back to top Go down
https://kaywire.forumotion.net
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:12 pm

Doing a bit of cleaning up, I see?

I hope you make sure you're making the right choices, though.
Back to top Go down
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:17 am

That could be violently debatable, just because i have a major animation i am working on doesn't mean i am not dedicated to the site. i shall remind you of what corny2x said "we do have other things we need to do besides do stuff for kaywire". so if you want my opinion on this was a good decision well here it is.

be glad i'm still posting here.

Thanks for the gift kaywire, Merry fucking christmas to you to.
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:13 am

Draunia05 wrote:
That could be violently debatable, just because i have a major animation i am working on doesn't mean i am not dedicated to the site. i shall remind you of what corny2x said "we do have other things we need to do besides do stuff for kaywire". so if you want my opinion on this was a good decision well here it is.

I aksed you one small thing ONE thing !!!...Just to draw couple of stickman going down a hill and making stupid second Only 30 SEC !

Then i asked a small thing of a Background.... I know you have other things...but 1 month and some....U had and u dint even start.

Im sorry Dale i dint want to do it on christmas but i need to sort this out and make everything nice and clean where Mods,animators,(advertisers,programmers,G-mods and G-admins)future. Do some there and some here so we can all put the web up together.

Imagine this... 3 people and we are holding a Big Peice of metal say a car then you walk away and i hope corny doesnt walk away what will happen ?

THE DAIM CAR WILL KILL ME or injure me....and in the future when people come over and help lift the car....it would be easy..

You unerstand now..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
RebornWolf

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:20 am

Kaywire wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:

I aksed you one small thing ONE thing !!!...Just to draw couple of stickman going down a hill and making stupid second Only 30 SEC !

Then i asked a small thing of a Background.... I know you have other things...but 1 month and some....U had and u dint even start.

Im sorry Dale i dint want to do it on christmas but i need to sort this out and make everything nice and clean where Mods,animators,(advertisers,programmers,G-mods and G-admins)future. Do some there and some here so we can all put the web up together.

Imagine this... 3 people and we are holding a Big Peice of metal say a car then you walk away and i hope corny doesnt walk away what will happen ?

THE DAIM CAR WILL KILL ME or injure me....and in the future when people come over and help lift the car....it would be easy..

wow .. you guys still quarelling? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaywire.com
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:16 pm

RebornWolf wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Draunia05 wrote:

wow .. you guys still quarelling? Sad

Um...
Back to top Go down
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:39 pm

1. You did want me to get that picture of the stickmen on the hill done on christmas

2 it wasn't a picture it was an animation

3. your description on pointing out the background was unhelpful

4. You don't understand what the fuck i'm saying?!
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:40 pm

Draunia05 wrote:
1. You did want me to get that picture of the stickmen on the hill done on christmas

2 it wasn't a picture it was an animation

3. your description on pointing out the background was unhelpful

4. You don't understand what the fuck i'm saying?!

Yea i do understand what your saying.

It was not a picture it was an animetion your right but The BACKGROUND for the web was a picture.
Back to top Go down
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:46 pm

see you proved you lied.

i told you i was unable to do the picture cause i was extremely busy, and i even asked for you to get someone else to do it. so you asked for trouble in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:48 pm

Draunia05 wrote:
see you proved you lied.

i told you i was unable to do the picture cause i was extremely busy, and i even asked for you to get someone else to do it. so you asked for trouble in the first place.

Alright fine if i put you back as admin and Animator with Custom rank.

Will u do everything in 7 days ?
Back to top Go down
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:54 pm

you still don't get it -.- you can't just give someone a deadline, animation take time and work, its hard enough for me as it is but i guess you don't realise that. as for the background give me a better description.

and i have told you a dozen times i am not making animations till i finish my major production.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:56 pm

Draunia05 wrote:
y

Because i want everything done fast and no im not being selfish by saying i want by saying i want i mean we want and need.

I did so much and so did corny2x now its your turn.
Back to top Go down
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:02 pm

really? i could of swore Corny2x was doing most of the work -.-, oh and in your first post you said 1 thing... it was 2 you just lied again.
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:04 pm

Draunia05 wrote:
really? i could of swore Corny2x was doing most of the work -.-

Oh yea ?

Who did animewire who did gamewire who did the whole freakin forum appart from the SNOW !!!

Who did the Experimental page that is under construction ?

ME !
Back to top Go down
Silverpaperplate
No one
No one

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:39 pm

Wow, this Kaywire dude sure is egoistic.
Hm, I wonder how he can call himself Administrator with such lack of common sense, grammar and bad taste in personality.

Oh well, the whole thing above doesn't matter. What does matter, is the fact you, Kaywire, don't realize you should try and take another point of view than your own. Draunia05 have his full human right to freely work on his own projects besides the ones here at this site. Being a dictatorial bastard will never get you far in the flash community. I'd rather say the flash community would reject you faster than you could say "nubcake."
And Draunia05 should be able to do his own work as in, the work he have thought up and animated. Not what you demand him to do! If you want some animations, do them yourself. Let's say, how 'bout you give yourself 7 days and see whether or not you're lazy, don't have time or is just way too shit at it? As far as I'm concerned, then you haven't even animated a single frame yourself! Way to go, ask other people to do the work for you, and threat them with taking away their titles as Administrator and whatnot. That's bullshit, though not surprising taking your title in contradiction of your past in the flash community.

I must say though, I don't understand why you don't have the balls to just let go of the animators you have when you clearly feel they wont cooperate with someone who put them in chains.

I have tried to stop myself from calling you names, as name calling would give me an auto response where of I would receive same titles as the ones I gave away.
I have a little challenge for you. Can you response to me, without having to raise your voice? Or call me names?

Anyways, let me introduce myself fellow animators: I am Silverpaperplate, an artist and moderator. I have been far around and seen this and that. I know Kaywire is no good by the mere look of the posts in here. I would personally recommend you all flee while you can and leave this place as the foundation was rotten before the building was build.

Let me see some responses.

EDIT: Aheheheh... Are we so low we even steal the avatars of Newgrounds? I tell you sir, I have seen it all now!
Back to top Go down
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:21 pm

the wires are only freewebs... and your new site is only a template that your buying which is no different.
Back to top Go down
Corny2x
Animator2X
Animator2X
Corny2x

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:30 pm

I have to agree with Draunia on this, Kay its petty taking ppl's admin rights because they havent done some animating. Also you've asked me to do stuff for this site and another site which is unrelated. I'll animate you something when you give me a place to put it. The website is a mess (to be blunt):

1. Crammed with uneccessary youtube vids and flash games.
2. You took the NG icons and stuck em on the forums (why ?)
3. Needs a working Flash Portal or a Downloads section for the animations
4. Needs a good homepage giving details about the site and Staff

These are the things that hold me back from making a Animation (in addition to other obligations in life which mean me eating or not). Im sure Draunia has similar obligations. But i've mentioned this before and you didnt listen. When u get the site looking decent THEN we will think about animating things for u. Its u that needs us Kay remember that, if me and Draunia left wat would u be left with ?

It takes hours upon hours of work to make a good animation. What are we getting out of it ? We'd get ur thx ? Honestly would you do hours of work just for someones thx ?

So just think about wat we're doing for u Kay.
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:40 am

I own you all an appologie.

Oh yea and silverplate...I think my english is great for i have been learning it for only 6 years.

Corny i sit on the laptop for long times surfing google paying some money here and there for ads and to sumbmmit to search engines.

Fine i understand the part where you think animations are just stupid in making now...But what about The backgroundi asked for the experimental page i alreadymade 7 diferent designs which all looked not so good but when i asked you or draunia to make just 1...i dint rely get a responce.

Draunia05 had some problems i know but they are over now... and he still makes an animation for himself when i only ask one background design...

I mean... Draunia rely rely hates when i ask him to show me what he has done and to get him of that i just took his rank away, why does he need it ? Just wanted us to progress a little....but i will be out of internet for a long time..and go online now and then...what will happen then ?

Corny2x is the only one with Admin panel i just want to see what would happen and what he would change and what ideas you and ( or,not) draunia will come up with...

If you want to quite i would undertand i might just create a completley new page or something.
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:16 am

Ive talked to CORNY2X in more detail about the problem...and i think he understands.

-- Warned for double posting --
Back to top Go down
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:03 pm

oh dear me kaywire... you just broke one of the rules, you musn't know your site well.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaperplate
No one
No one

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:21 pm

I'm no fan of compensating years of learning, but I have been taught English for just as long as you. Yet, I seem to be the only one of us able to spell "really" correct, and knowing that "I" should be spelled with a capital letter.

Anyways, none of this matter. You apologized, and that's what counts. I'm glad you can solve this in a mature order.
Now, let me tell you a bit about the progress of a site and an animation. It takes time and patience. If you don't feel like having neither of this, then quit for now and try later. Don't make other people do the work unless they actually agree on the deadlines and amount of work. Remember, these people can think for themselves and doesn't necessarily need anyone to act like their leader, master or anything else where they feel bound into some kind of slavery, to say it harsh. A crew needs to work together and everyone have a right to give some input and be listened to. That means Draunia05 as well. Listen to the complaints and act upon them instead of leaning stubbornly up against your plan.
In all reality; your plan is their plan. Everyone have to agree upon the plan before anything can progress. But everyone should as well be open for new ideas and alternatives.

I'm just saying so you wont get lost again. You clearly were in the wrong track when you made the decision of taking Draunia05's rank as Administrator away. Just take it as good advice and stop being an ass.
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:11 am

Silverpaperplate wrote:
I'm no fan of compensating years of learning, but I have been taught English for just as long as you. Yet, I seem to be the only one of us able to spell "really" correct, and knowing that "I" should be spelled with a capital letter.

Anyways, none of this matter. You apologized, and that's what counts. I'm glad you can solve this in a mature order.
Now, let me tell you a bit about the progress of a site and an animation. It takes time and patience. If you don't feel like having neither of this, then quit for now and try later. Don't make other people do the work unless they actually agree on the deadlines and amount of work. Remember, these people can think for themselves and doesn't necessarily need anyone to act like their leader, master or anything else where they feel bound into some kind of slavery, to say it harsh. A crew needs to work together and everyone have a right to give some input and be listened to. That means Draunia05 as well. Listen to the complaints and act upon them instead of leaning stubbornly up against your plan.
In all reality; your plan is their plan. Everyone have to agree upon the plan before anything can progress. But everyone should as well be open for new ideas and alternatives.

I'm just saying so you wont get lost again. You clearly were in the wrong track when you made the decision of taking Draunia05's rank as Administrator away. Just take it as good advice and stop being an ass.

SilverPlate look he made like 4 or 5 animations and a menu and none of them were related to kaywire.

I asked him to do 1 background in 20 min and your trying to tell me he dint have 20 min of 168 hours as in 10,080 min ?
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:12 am

Draunia05 wrote:
oh dear me kaywire... you just broke one of the rules, you musn't know your site well.

No Dale when i started it up i said Double post only if needed and not often.

--Warned for Double Post... again

Please edit your last post if you forgot to mention something, even i know that.
Back to top Go down
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:55 am

oh dear me you did it again Sad

oh and if you check the Kaywire rules i actually wrote them, and along with the rules for the other forums. you did jack shit.
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:56 am

Draunia05 wrote:
oh dear me you did it again Sad

oh and if you check the Kaywire rules i actually wrote them, and along with the rules for the other forums. you did jack shit.

Draunia shut up.

-- Warned for spamming --
Back to top Go down
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:58 am

ahh Truth hurts Very Happy add a bit of salt and i shall lol my ass off.
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:00 am

Draunia05 wrote:
ahh Truth hurts Very Happy add a bit of salt and i shall lol my ass off.

I dint ask you to do Rules your rank says : Animator and you do something unrelated like rules.
Back to top Go down
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:03 am

yes but normally you were ment to do the rules once the forums active, after about a month no rules were apllied -.- so what was i ment to do. afterall i was admin, so i had every right to make this site a better place then have it be crammed with spammers.

EDIT: and my rank actually said Experiment N.3.13
Back to top Go down
Silverpaperplate
No one
No one

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:47 am

I think I'll just leave this forum war up to you guys. Seems like it got out of hand for you too, Dale.

Just delete my account or something. I don't want my name smudged by being on the list of such site.
Back to top Go down
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:15 am

Draunia05 wrote:
yes but normally you were ment to do the rules once the forums active, after about a month no rules were apllied -.- so what was i ment to do. afterall i was admin, so i had every right to make this site a better place then have it be crammed with spammers.

EDIT: and my rank actually said Experiment N.3.13

READ THE FAQ !!!!
Back to top Go down
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:25 pm

yeah look what i found

Administrators are people assigned the highest level of control over the entire board. These people can control all facets of board operation which include setting permissions, banning users, creating usergroups or moderators, etc. They also have full moderator capabilities in all the forums.
Back to top Go down
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
7isUnlucky

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:31 pm

God, why don't you two just stop acting like little girls???

Kaywire, I think you should give dale another chance and let him finish his major animation first

And Dale, it takes two to start a fight, so stop arguing with him.
Back to top Go down
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:37 am

Draunia05 wrote:
yeah look what i found

Administrators are people assigned the highest level of control over the entire board. These people can control all facets of board operation which include setting permissions, banning users, creating usergroups or moderators, etc. They also have full moderator capabilities in all the forums.

What about it?
Back to top Go down
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:55 am

Problem has been resolved

--locked--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draunia05 is not animator anymore.   Draunia05 is not animator anymore. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draunia05 is not animator anymore.
Page 1 of 1