Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsGamesLog in

Share | 
 

 If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corny2x
Animator2X
Animator2X
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........   Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:20 pm

Brand new Custom PC (i'd build it so i'd want the parts):

AMD Phenom 9600+ Quad Core Processor
8GB DDR2 Ram
Dual Nvida 8800GTX SLI Graphics
2 x HDD SATAII 500GB + (RAID for performance)
A really fancy looking Case

Running Vista Ultimate x64 and a load of new games like Crysis and those really graphics intesnsive games that ur current PC cant run but a top of the range one now could.

That'd be awesome, wat would u guys want ?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........   Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:45 am

Corny2x wrote:
Brand new Custom PC (i'd build it so i'd want the parts):

AMD Phenom 9600+ Quad Core Processor
8GB DDR2 Ram
Dual Nvida 8800GTX SLI Graphics
2 x HDD SATAII 500GB + (RAID for performance)
A really fancy looking Case

Running Vista Ultimate x64 and a load of new games like Crysis and those really graphics intesnsive games that ur current PC cant run but a top of the range one now could.

That'd be awesome, wat would u guys want ?

I'd get Halo 3 and Xbox Live, after I'd wish for my girlfriend and I to see each other again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........   Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:59 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
Corny2x wrote:
Brand new Custom PC (i'd build it so i'd want the parts):

AMD Phenom 9600+ Quad Core Processor
8GB DDR2 Ram
Dual Nvida 8800GTX SLI Graphics
2 x HDD SATAII 500GB + (RAID for performance)
A really fancy looking Case

Running Vista Ultimate x64 and a load of new games like Crysis and those really graphics intesnsive games that ur current PC cant run but a top of the range one now could.

That'd be awesome, wat would u guys want ?

I'd get Halo 3 and Xbox Live, after I'd wish for my girlfriend and I to see each other again.

Lets hear the story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........   Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:25 am

Kaywire wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
Corny2x wrote:
Brand new Custom PC (i'd build it so i'd want the parts):

AMD Phenom 9600+ Quad Core Processor
8GB DDR2 Ram
Dual Nvida 8800GTX SLI Graphics
2 x HDD SATAII 500GB + (RAID for performance)
A really fancy looking Case

Running Vista Ultimate x64 and a load of new games like Crysis and those really graphics intesnsive games that ur current PC cant run but a top of the range one now could.

That'd be awesome, wat would u guys want ?

I'd get Halo 3 and Xbox Live, after I'd wish for my girlfriend and I to see each other again.

Lets hear the story.

Lol. Did I really have a choice? Razz

Well, basically, shes been in Yamba (NSW) for two and a half weeks; she left three days after school finished for the year, and I got ONE chance to see her. But, her best friend dragged her off with barely a hello.

So I REALLY wanna see her again. Sad

EDIT: I accidentally put this in Kaywire's quote; thus explaining the edit. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corny2x
Animator2X
Animator2X
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........   Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:24 pm

I hope u get wat u want Dreamer Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........   Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:41 pm

Corny2x wrote:
I hope u get wat u want Dreamer Sad

Yea man we are with u. ( No im not gay )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........   Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:32 pm

Kaywire wrote:
Corny2x wrote:
I hope u get wat u want Dreamer Sad

Yea man we are with u. ( No im not gay )

Thanks guys. =D

EDIT: She's home. =D =D =D =D =D =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........   Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:11 am

Good for you

I think I want a faster comp and gigabit/sec internet

And corny you want vista??? If I were you I'd get OS/2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........   Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:12 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Good for you

I think I want a faster comp and gigabit/sec internet

And corny you want vista??? If I were you I'd get OS/2

Gigabite/sec. Doubt it. VERY highly.

OS/2? Just get XP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 27
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........   Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:46 am

Corny2x wrote:
Brand new Custom PC (i'd build it so i'd want the parts):

AMD Phenom 9600+ Quad Core Processor
8GB DDR2 Ram
Dual Nvida 8800GTX SLI Graphics
2 x HDD SATAII 500GB + (RAID for performance)
A really fancy looking Case

Running Vista Ultimate x64 and a load of new games like Crysis and those really graphics intesnsive games that ur current PC cant run but a top of the range one now could.

That'd be awesome, wat would u guys want ?

thats all technical computer stuff dude...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........   

Back to top Go down
 
If i could have watever i wanted for Xmas i'd have..........
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» WANTED: Discworld games on PC &....
» Wanted: Questbusters Newsletters
» My First ReColor Shop! ( help wanted!) hehhee please
» Wanted: Stikfas and Xevoz (loose, spare parts MIB)
» DCUC BAF Giganta bits - WANTED

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let your Kreativity be Known :: Off Topic-
Jump to: