Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsGamesLog in

Share | 
 

 Stranded 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
antoartzed
Junior Member
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22

PostSubject: Stranded 2   Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:02 am

http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/stranded2

Do you think it will be a cool game? I do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.antoarts.com
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:05 pm

The art will be spectacular, if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:06 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
The art will be spectacular, if nothing else.

Back that up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
silentsouless
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:39 am

It looks freaking awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:27 am

silentsouless wrote:
It looks freaking awesome.

And it'll probably play that way, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silentsouless
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:47 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:
silentsouless wrote:
It looks freaking awesome.

And it'll probably play that way, too.
Hopefully. Although looking at pretty colors on the main screen has its merits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:23 pm

silentsouless wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
silentsouless wrote:
It looks freaking awesome.

And it'll probably play that way, too.
Hopefully. Although looking at pretty colors on the main screen has its merits.

Yes, it does. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silentsouless
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:43 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
silentsouless wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
silentsouless wrote:
It looks freaking awesome.

And it'll probably play that way, too.
Hopefully. Although looking at pretty colors on the main screen has its merits.

Yes, it does. Razz
Especially with geometry wars on Xbox live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:56 pm

silentsouless wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
silentsouless wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
silentsouless wrote:
It looks freaking awesome.

And it'll probably play that way, too.
Hopefully. Although looking at pretty colors on the main screen has its merits.

Yes, it does. Razz
Especially with geometry wars on Xbox live.

I have that on my 360. Razz

Haven't played it yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:20 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
The art will be spectacular, if nothing else.

What would you expect? After all, it IS done by Luis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:49 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:
The art will be spectacular, if nothing else.

What would you expect? After all, it IS done by Luis.

My thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:52 am

Dr34m3r wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

Great minds think alike Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:54 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

Great minds think alike Razz
'

Or, your mind thinks like MY great one. Razz

But, I seriously agree with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:20 am

Dr34m3r wrote:

Or, your mind thinks like MY great one. Razz

But, I seriously agree with you. Smile

Or maybe it's vice versa and your great mind that mine is thinking like is actually thinking like my great mind

I agree with me too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:49 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

Or, your mind thinks like MY great one. Razz

But, I seriously agree with you. Smile

Or maybe it's vice versa and your great mind that mine is thinking like is actually thinking like my great mind

I agree with me too Smile

Nope; pretty sure it's my way. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:51 am

Dr34m3r wrote:

Nope; pretty sure it's my way. Razz

This is the way it goes:

My mind is thinking like your great mind which is actually thinking like my mind but my mind is actually only thinking the way yours is except yours thinks like mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:33 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

Nope; pretty sure it's my way. Razz

This is the way it goes:

My mind is thinking like your great mind which is actually thinking like my mind but my mind is actually only thinking the way yours is except yours thinks like mine.

I think so... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:15 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:

I think so... Neutral

Ha! You admitted that your mind thinks like mine!

I love confusing people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:09 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

I think so... Neutral

Ha! You admitted that your mind thinks like mine!

I love confusing people

How, pray tell?

You said our minds think alike; neither thinks like the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:20 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:

How, pray tell?

You said our minds think alike; neither thinks like the other.

Wow I really did confuse you XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:13 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

How, pray tell?

You said our minds think alike; neither thinks like the other.

Wow I really did confuse you XD

Lo. Congrats then, you're one of the first. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:36 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:

Lo. Congrats then, you're one of the first. Razz

Yay! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:42 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

Lo. Congrats then, you're one of the first. Razz

Yay! lol!

Lol.

Enjoy it while you can. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:47 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:

Lol.

Enjoy it while you can. Razz

K Razz

On another random note, my SSAT scores came back today

I got about 97 - 97.5 Razz

And I didn't study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:15 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

Lol.

Enjoy it while you can. Razz

K Razz

On another random note, my SSAT scores came back today

I got about 97 - 97.5 Razz

And I didn't study

I dunno even know what that MEANS..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:22 am

Dr34m3r wrote:

I dunno even know what that MEANS..

Percent

It's to get into University High School
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:42 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

I dunno even know what that MEANS..

Percent

It's to get into University High School

Ohk.

I finished Middle School a couple weeks back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:17 am

Dr34m3r wrote:

Ohk.

I finished Middle School a couple weeks back.

If I get in I get to skip a grade Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:52 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

Ohk.

I finished Middle School a couple weeks back.

If I get in I get to skip a grade Razz

Why, pray tell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:02 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:

Why, pray tell?

Because it's for 1337 kids like me Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:47 pm

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

Why, pray tell?

Because it's for 1337 kids like me Razz

1337 speak is not welcome here. Neutral

That should be a rule.

In fact, I'm thinking a few new rules to request/change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:03 pm

Dr34m3r wrote:

1337 speak is not welcome here. Neutral

That should be a rule.

In fact, I'm thinking a few new rules to request/change.

1337=elite

gawd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2007-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Australia, My House.

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:49 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

1337 speak is not welcome here. Neutral

That should be a rule.

In fact, I'm thinking a few new rules to request/change.

1337=elite

gawd

I KNOW. So, say elite.

But make it make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7isUnlucky
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2007-11-24
Age : 22
Location : Urbana, IL

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:58 am

Dr34m3r wrote:

I KNOW. So, say elite.

But make it make sense.

But 1337 sounds better...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 26
Location : kaywire.com

PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:16 am

7isUnlucky wrote:
Dr34m3r wrote:

I KNOW. So, say elite.

But make it make sense.

But 1337 sounds better...

dudes
what is 1337 //
i dont get it at all.
oh..i guess you mean..
like using numbers as letters..
ok..question answered..
what a useless post this is.. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stranded 2   

Back to top Go down
 
Stranded 2
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Online Survivor-style game (Australian Stranded)
» Stranded [[RP APPS - REDONE]]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let your Kreativity be Known :: General-
Jump to: