Let your Kreativity be Known
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterGamesLog in

More Comments on the Gallery

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corny2x
Animator2X
Animator2X
Corny2x

More Comments on the Gallery Empty
PostSubject: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 2:10 am

Hey theres been a lot of new images uploaded by me and others to the gallery. Feel free to comment on them, constructive critacism really helps animators and artists alike.
Back to top Go down
Spartan X-64
Spartan X-64

PostSubject: Re: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:13 pm

Ok, I'll comment later. I already saw all of them, but I never feel like commenting...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:25 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Ok, I'll comment later. I already saw all of them, but I never feel like commenting...

Why not? Sad
Back to top Go down
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
RebornWolf

PostSubject: Re: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:56 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:

jacking off.. will make you sleepy..and tired..and will shorten ur life..and will make you have pimples and it will make you look like a fag..
so ill jack off later.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaywire.com
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:58 pm

RebornWolf wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:

jacking off.. will make you sleepy..and tired..and will shorten ur life..and will make you have pimples and it will make you look like a fag..

THAT explains it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spartan X-64
Spartan X-64

PostSubject: Re: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:41 pm

Yeah, I guess it does
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:29 pm

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Yeah, I guess it does

Razz
Back to top Go down
silentsouless
silentsouless

PostSubject: Re: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:10 pm

RebornWolf wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:

What the hell are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:53 pm

silentsouless wrote:
RebornWolf wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:

What the hell are you talking about?

Jacking. Off.

Duh.

ie. Masturbation.
Back to top Go down
Corny2x
Animator2X
Animator2X
Corny2x

PostSubject: Re: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:36 am

Ok how did that crap come up. Seriously we dont wanna go down the road of NG's Forums and have everyone talking bout masturbating its kinda vile. Stick to the topic.
Back to top Go down
Dr34m3r
Powerfull Lord
Powerfull Lord
Dr34m3r

PostSubject: Re: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:36 pm

Corny2x wrote:
Ok how did that crap come up. Seriously we dont wanna go down the road of NG's Forums and have everyone talking bout masturbating its kinda vile. Stick to the topic.

Good question, and agreed.

I upload heaps of stuff. Maybe I should delete some of it.
Back to top Go down
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
RebornWolf

PostSubject: Re: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:15 am

Dr34m3r wrote:
Corny2x wrote:

Good question, and agreed.

I upload heaps of stuff. Maybe I should delete some of it.

but its good memories..
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaywire.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Comments on the Gallery   More Comments on the Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Comments on the Gallery
Page 1 of 1