Let your Kreativity be Known

If you are good at flash or even love flash or training. This is the place for you. If you want to know about flash just ask ! Here you can recommend sites, Make games and movie animations with friends you will make and much more. But you must join first.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsGamesLog in

Share
 

 IMPORTANT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draunia05
Experiment N.3.13
Experiment N.3.13
Draunia05

Posts : 129
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 27
Location : Australia

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:27 am

If you haven't noticed the Grewsome images on Kaywire, we have been raided by a few members from Newgrounds and T3hplace.

They're Demands are for Kaywire to shut the site down unconditionally.

Me and Spartan Spoke to the leader of the raid 'MavisBeacon' and this is what his reason was "Kaywire Stole Flashes". If we work hard we can stop this madness.

~ Draunia05
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corny2x
Animator2X
Animator2X
Corny2x

Posts : 57
Join date : 2007-11-29
Age : 30

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:53 am

Wat Flashes ? We dont even have a working portal yet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:54 am

Corny2x wrote:
Wat Flashes ? We dont even have a working portal yet.

You know the story. Im not going to give up. Whats 1 Person with 3 "freinds" who are altsgoing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
Spartan X-64

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 25

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:58 pm

Ban Caturday, its an alt, I heard from MaviBeacon. He said that it is the latest alt.

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:26 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Ban Caturday, its an alt, I heard from MaviBeacon. He said that it is the latest alt.

sure. I think that he gave up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
Spartan X-64

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 25

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:46 pm

Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Ban Caturday, its an alt, I heard from MaviBeacon. He said that it is the latest alt.

sure. I think that he gave up.

lol they did?

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:08 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Ban Caturday, its an alt, I heard from MaviBeacon. He said that it is the latest alt.

sure. I think that he gave up.

lol they did?

I know it : http://kemcab.newgrounds.com/ It says he did there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
Spartan X-64
Moderator
Moderator
Spartan X-64

Posts : 631
Join date : 2007-11-02
Age : 25

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:07 pm

Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Ban Caturday, its an alt, I heard from MaviBeacon. He said that it is the latest alt.

sure. I think that he gave up.

lol they did?

I know it : http://kemcab.newgrounds.com/ It says he did there.

lol it is about time, they better not try anything again, or I will get even more pissed than I already am at them.

_________________
-Spartan X-64-
-SOCCER-
United #17
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SpartanX64
Kaywire
Admin
Admin
Kaywire

Posts : 617
Join date : 2007-11-01
Age : 25

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:39 am

Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Ban Caturday, its an alt, I heard from MaviBeacon. He said that it is the latest alt.

sure. I think that he gave up.

lol they did?

I know it : http://kemcab.newgrounds.com/ It says he did there.

lol it is about time, they better not try anything again, or I will get even more pissed than I already am at them.


HAHA Those idiots think there using proxy !!! And there new acounts cant be seen. Ive went on Admin panel there were 9 acount pending to be activated which they said they will use ( 2) people is not they. So i terminated and denied acses to those acounts so its more hotmail acount fun making. They will give up eventualy i will personaly not give up. They dont bother me much You see the funny thing is that

95% of people fogiven me and 3% already liked even though i did it and 1.5% are neutral i wonder who 0.5 % are " The party " or shall is say the " The part"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaywire.forumotion.net
RebornWolf
Forum Scout
Forum Scout
RebornWolf

Posts : 501
Join date : 2007-11-27
Age : 28
Location : kaywire.com

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 8:27 am

Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Kaywire wrote:
Spartan X-64 wrote:
Ban Caturday, its an alt, I heard from MaviBeacon. He said that it is the latest alt.

sure. I think that he gave up.

lol they did?

I know it : http://kemcab.newgrounds.com/ It says he did there.

lol it is about time, they better not try anything again, or I will get even more pissed than I already am at them.


HAHA Those idiots think there using proxy !!! And there new acounts cant be seen. Ive went on Admin panel there were 9 acount pending to be activated which they said they will use ( 2) people is not they. So i terminated and denied acses to those acounts so its more hotmail acount fun making. They will give up eventualy i will personaly not give up. They dont bother me much You see the funny thing is that

95% of people fogiven me and 3% already liked even though i did it and 1.5% are neutral i wonder who 0.5 % are " The party " or shall is say the " The part"

they wouldnt give up that easily..im gonna stay online more so i can report to u about them evil kay-haters..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kaywire.com
Sponsored content




IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
IMPORTANT!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let your Kreativity be Known :: www.kaywire.com is back-
Jump to: